Well, it's not quite an hour a day for me, because I've done some stupid things! I was so pleased to have all my fabrics cut and ready, and delighted to be able to use my Tri-Recs tools for the first time. (They had been demo'd at one of our quilt guid meetings about a year ago, and I purchased them at that time.)
I was merrily sewing along, thinking I knew what I was doing, when I turned to my ironing board to discover that nothing was matching into a "star point" and that all of my stars would have blunt ends if I didn't correct my ways.
I went back to Judy's Tri Recs tutorial and saw that I wasn't matching the blunt ends correctly, and the whole point of the Tri Recs tools was so that it would be 'easy as pie' to match up.
Slow down... rip a few seams...use my "cuticle stick skewer"...check by carefully pressing.. and "Aaahaa! It now looks like Judy's tutorial photos."
Fortunately, I had only sewed along merrily for about three blocks before I checked my errors.